My Spirit Animal T-Shirt
Selecting a t-shirt with a funny print is not a hard task. There are thousands of such t-shirts on the market. You will probably browse them for hours in search for the best one. But selecting a high-quality t-shirt that will fit you perfectly, made of natural materials pleasant for your skin, with a unique print makes the task somewhere between hard to impossible. Producers tend to get higher profits and save on t-shirt quality, quality of print and materials. So in the end, you might end up with a t-shirt that will last until the first wash. Especially if you are selecting a t-shirt for a gift, it is better to choose the product of high quality. This My Spirit Animal t-shirt, produced by Michigan artists & printers at Ann Arbor it exactly that kind of top-quality product.
Key features of the This My Spirit Animal t-shirt
- This t-shirt features a unique design that was created with the help of screen printing technology.
- The product has a tagless tag that does not irritate the skin of your neck and you do not feel it.
- The t-shirt is of a modern boxy fit that makes you look more slim and muscular. So if you on the edge of sizes it might be a good idea to select the bigger one for having more spare space. If you like muscle-fit clothes, then this t-shirt will be a perfect choice. In addition, please pay attention, that like any high-cotton product, this one will still shrink slightly in the wash.
- The shirt has a middle comparative weight and is not see-through. It’s a nice balance between comfort and durability.
Proudly American product
- These shirts are a ringspun, 30/1 fine jersey knit on 100% USA-grown cotton. If that does not tell you anything, we will interpret from the t-shirt geek language 🙂 This means that the t-shirt is soft and smooth, and will serve you for years due to the high-quality materials produced by the American farmers.
- The producer uses QCM screen printing inks that are produced in Pineville, North Carolina. These inks are highly crack resistant. The printers use the top of the line printing presses and ovens made by M&R in Roselle, Illinois.
If you’re ever in the area of Ann Arbor, stop by for a free tour and see how the producer makes your apparel! This t-shirt will be a perfect gift for a relative or a good friend for Birthday, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas.